Monday 7 March 2022

When You Work For The FBI - The Source

So I put the heading to see if the US will pick up my post as one of their rookie FBI agents who have not gotten the memo that they should be flying under the grid. 

I will monitor to see if it makes my hits vary.


Who is an FBI agent?

An FBI agent is one who works with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. They investigate crimes that fall beyond the means of local law enforcement.

An FBI agent is nothing with a source. An FBI agent is often the source for a news reporter.

This brings us to the subject of the source.

Who is our source?

The source is often a credible witness. One who can testify to the words that they say that it is true.

So when Joaquin called on Sunday night to tell me, a member of the news crew that something important was happening on Monday night, I called my boss immediately. 

As exciting as it is to be a reporter, we cannot make decisions without the permission of our bosses.

My boss said yes and so on Monday night, I am headed to Starbucks to meet my source.

Hopefully, a traffic attracting story breaks tonight and I get to report it. Keep your fingers crossed.


See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment