Monday 7 January 2019

Finding co-working spaces on the mainland



Okay so last week I needed a space to work far away from my house.

A space with constant electricity, air conditioning and WIFI and a community of people like me who are trying to change the Nigerian ecosystem while battling and winning the challenges.

It took me a while to find co working spaces that function and produce/provide what I do need to get
my startup going so that I can pay the bills, have money to put away, invest and still have a great quality of life, it took me some time to find two places that work.

Everyone knows CapitalSquare and Work Station, the first co working spaces or at least the most popular in Lagos, Nigeria. 

I know it cost an arm and a leg when they just came out.

What a relief when other co working spaces started popping up in and around Lagos Nigeria and yet I was still frustrated because the closest working spaces were in Yaba. So when two working spaces closer to my home opened up, I was thrilled.

They are:

'drumroll'

- BattensHub in Shoprite in Surulere (@battenshub on twitter)
- Hub30 in Festac Town (@hub30cowork on twitter)

These two places are going to be home for me in the next six months as I scale up my business. 

My business is basically about writing, social media, digital media, lead generation and ads generation from businesses.

I also provide jobs for people who want to work remotely and can prove that they are dependable and can keep to the TL. If you can promise, I will write this eBook for you in 7 days and you go over and above to make sure you keep to the time, you will be a valuable asset to ImagineIt Inc NG.

So if you are interested in any of the above, email me at info@imagineitincorporated.com.ng

So this week I am curating on the Twitter account @wethenigerians_ account and would love it if you could come along on my journey this week and share/contribute even if you are in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, I welcome your contributions and conversations.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment