Wednesday 13 September 2017

On Jay-Z's mom coming out and Christians not speaking their truth...

What does God expect of us?

It's not rocket science.

voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com

The LORD wants the believers to disciple the nations. Me included. You included.


18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of theSon, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”…


What I see?

As believers we waste so much time saying, that man's gospel is right, this one is wrong, I agree with this one, I disagree with that one, we waste so much time fighting each other we forget that we are supposed to be uniting and discipling the nations.

I have had my fair share of being fought. Right this moment today, I consider it an honour to be fought. Abi what can I do? I will count it all joy.

Tomorrow, will I feel the same way? Maybe.

I might just be frustrated.

Jay-Z's mom a fifty something or sixty something year old lady came out and it made the news.

While we are busy fighting one another spending years investigating who is possessed and who isn't, the kingdom of darkness is actively discipling the world.

Jay-Z's mom is discipling her world with a lie.

No apologies to anyone least of all, myself. I refuse to apologise. I refuse to be politically correct. I don't hate her.

We have the truth and we must speak the truth in love and give a backing for it.

Let me use the scripture I used 9 years ago when an 18 year old Nigerian girl reached out to me across the internet and asked me to tell her if God hated her because she was gay. She was 18 and in the UK, the Vice President of the Student Union in her school, she was in a relationship with a white girl. I was working in the communications department at the time and even though I knew that the LORD loved her, I knew I had to tell this young lady the truth using scriptures.

I will use four different versions in the bible: 

I will assume that you already have enough instances in the OT where you find that God is displeased with the alternative lifestyle, whether it is homosexualism, lesbianism, bestiality, incest, transgender, bisexualism, etc. God does not approve of all these.


Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality,

You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don't you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, 

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals


I am always a bit worried that I will alienate people when I put out the truth of God's word and make it glaring. 

This does not mean that God does not love you.
God loves you dearly. He wants you back home with Him. He wants you in His kingdom. 

You cannot serve God on your terms, you can only serve Him on His terms. He loves you and that is why He sent His son Jesus to die for you on the cross. 

He purchased you via redemption and is waiting on you to come home. He trusts and believes that you will one day receive the message of salvation, come into His kingdom and live forever with Him in peace.

How can you come back to God?

John 3:3
Except a man be born again of water and of the Spirit, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You get a rebirth. Where who you are ceases to be and you get a new spirit from the LORD so you can be able to see His kingdom

John 6:33
Seek first the kingdom and His righteousness and every other thing will be added unto you.

God is your ark.
Just like Noah built an ark to save his family from the flood. The harvest is coming when the wheat will be separated from the chaff, the goat from the sheep and God's people from the people who have rejected him.

How do I reject God, you might ask?

When a minister brings the word of salvation, of repentance, of the new birth, of the kingdom and you choose instead to continue living the way you have always lived, without Christ, you were given an option but you chose your way.

Scriptures say, I set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, choose life that both you and your family may live.

This word places a demand on you to seek the LORD, to inquire of Him, to ask Him of what need He has of you.

When you choose to continue living your way, and do not seek Him, you are choosing your way over His.

Waiting on God is the hardest thing ever, if you are walking in the flesh.

If you are walking in the Spirit, it is a vital part of life.

I could give you seven points to get you closer to God and be satisfied that you now know the steps, but steps have failed me often, so I give you just one, seek the LORD.

Today and always

Good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment