Wednesday 6 September 2017

I'm just cool on the 6 September 2017

I can so identify with AY and his rant on Bella Naija

So as I was saying, I totally identify with what AY is saying
The problem with me is that I like feeling special with myself.





Cope with the challenges that come with you territory. The God who took you from your yesterdays into your today isn't dead, He is alive and He is well able to take you into your tomorrow.



Just follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost.


This is what my spirit is saying to me.
It seems people are tired of the favour gospel. If I was a human being I would be tired too but I maintain that I am favoured of God. 

I remember when I just came across the favour message, I was in college and in fellowship and everyone was picking promises from the promise bowl. I picked one I did not forget, and can never forget. It said, "I didn't deserve it but He reserved it".

If you have been born again donkey years like me, you would probably be saying, what is this girl saying? We know Jesus too.

When you know the Holy Ghost like I do, you expect anything to happen at any time.

The difference between me and you is that I expect Jesus to sent His divine interruptions and sudden lies, I am even looking out for it.

After about ten years of meditating on the word without believing in it fully, I was done with churchianity, joining the church crowd in saying the word but living according to the world system. Any day you decided to act by faith, God is waiting with an answer. But as long as you keep saying the word with your mouth but hiding guile in your heart, you will not be able to see the manifestation of God.

Yes, living by the Spirit, walking with God and following kingdom direction is hard but it is worth it also.

So in my heart I am really angry but this is simply an opportunity to walk by the Spirit and release my faith for bigger things and learn to keep my big mouth shut.

The church doesn't really like testimonies, they just like to be in control of things. God is in charge of His kingdom and He opens doors no man can close. And shuts doors no man can open.

So I am not going to spout AY's words even though they seem apt, I am going to stay focused on the word and follow the direction of the Spirit and be like the wind.

"The wind blows where it wills and no man knows where it is going to and where it is coming from (it is unpredictable) so is everywhere born of the Spirit"

I think I am changing directions again.


No comments:

Post a Comment