Monday 14 August 2017

What happened in Charlottesville?

I am naturally curious.
I also have a short attention span so I get bored pretty easy.

I have two new goals added to my goal book.
It is operation: say no to being laid back.

I hate communicating. I do if I have to but my comfort zone is stay quiet, sit in front of my laptop and create stuff.

I wrote an article today. Why today? Usually my Mondays are cramped but that has changed and it's a good thing.

So no excuses that I am always busy on Monday any longer.

What happened in Charlottesville?



It is like what humans do when they fight and we love to fight over anything. I personally do not fight, I just excel at the things I set my mind to and ignore the things I am uninterested.

So this is a random post, no bible talk, no deep revelations, it is just a random post.

Please read the post on Charlottesville. It is important to keep up with world news as long as we don't let it affect our thinking patterns.

Read the post in the link below

This post was first published on BusinessDay.

No comments:

Post a Comment