Tuesday 21 March 2017

What kindness is not...

Kindness is so out of fashion
I feel outdated

I am not perfect
I try to be like everyone else
But the Spirit has got me hooked
Even when I wake up and am not conscious of me
I want to kind

Am I a robot?
Why do I want to be kind so?
Why do I respond with nice words
Instead of being nasty like everyone else

Why can't I be nasty?

Following Jesus is just a part of me now
Even if the whole world does not follow Jesus
I am going to be following Him

If I make a mistake, I will stand up
Make ammends and keep following Him
Because souls must be saved

These souls are unaware of what awaits them
in the next world

Souls must be saved
I repeat again and the fastest way to save souls is to live Christ
Any soul saved through any other route is just a church attendee but
not a follower of Christ

There is a grea reward for following Christ
But I am not doing for heaven or for the pleasure of receiving crowns
I do i, live my life the way I do, simply for the love of the Father.

I see many people who speak so rashly and claim Christianity by name
You have no idea who Jesus is and that you should look like Him
I look at them silently and just pray that God will touch them

Because when you don't conform to the image of God, there is sin festering
somewhere in your life.

You either go up or down, you don't remain the same
If your actions don't resemble Christ, they resemble the devil.
There are no two ways about it...

More than ever before
New Testament is new covenant
but even in the new testament, God does not violate the ten commandments
Instead the 10 commandments are fulfilled in the new testament.

The best way to live the Christian life is to walk in love
If you don't master walking in love, you may manifest His gifts but you will not have the honour of pleasing the Father.

God is pleased when we do the right thing.

He will forgive you when you do wrong but there is some intimacy that you will miss out of because when you do the wrong thing, the Holy Ghost goes silent on you.

He loves to prompt you in the direction that the Father wants you to go.

He is never involved in any scheme or scam, he's straightforward good.

No comments:

Post a Comment