Thursday 5 May 2016

Writing: How to engage your readers?

I wrote this yesterday evening and scheduled it to go for 7.30am or thereabouts and only got 10 hits. "It" is an article on how Google Ads can make your business go wham bam with a bang.

Have you seen the funniest thing today, check out this Obama video. I think that he has been amazing as an American president and totally cool!


Obama was really funny
I saw him and wondered what it would be like if I was funny like him
I am funny like Me sha.

Enjoy!

What is the most important thing about writing?

Today? Great internet
I have had bad network all day and just look funny to having a long night today
Tomorrow is all-night and God has made everything available for me to be there
So I have no excuses
Need to go home and sleep, I am going to have a long weekend.

Laugh

Meditation scripture: A merry heart doeth good like medicine




No comments:

Post a Comment