Wednesday 20 January 2016

If you're new to Twitter, allow me help!

This should help in getting 30,000 followers. Click here

I read this in 2014 when I was working for a real estate company as a social media executive, I was very good at it. It was fun thinking on my feet and creating new ways to communicate the brand to the most important person in any campaign, the audience (you). Any company's product is all about you. Yes, the product may be targeted at a certain demography but is never complete without you. So I celebrate you and what you have to say, it makes it easier to serve you better.

I have almost 2000 followers on Twitter
I tweet everyday. Let's take a look at today's tweet. I am going to embed one tweet that says something about who I am.
Yes, I believe I am creative. My almost 5000 friends on Facebook who consist of friends, family, colleagues and amazing Facebook fam will agree with me, they get to experience my creativity day and night.

Do you want 30,000 followers?

Well that is possible. Let's start with the simple target of getting 2000 followers who like you and won't follow and unfollow you in a whim but are really interested in you and in your product.

Everything I tell you in this post works. I have put it to practice and analyzed and re-analyzed.



Guess who? Udo Okonjo
I manage several blogs and several social media accounts along with a team of two other geniuses who have varying interests. You could call them exquisite, they think like no other person on the earth and are amazingly creative. They are experts in everything called beautiful or art or beautiful art. I am blessed to have them working with me to achieve my dream.

I manage two blogs and different Facebook, Twitter and other media channels. I focus on three major ones but from time to time I swim in the waters of all the different media channels.



I used to dream of being this kind of assistant, super efficient, beautiful and still am in possession of a brain that works. It is easy to impress a man when you are working because all he cares is about the bottom-line, do your job. With a woman, you need to go tenn extra miles.
I love working for both men and women, they bring out amazing qualities in you if you let them. I also work with male or female interns, if you pass the interview. Now I am more of the boss woman in "The Intern", have you watched it.

Here's the trailer

Another on Twitter, don't act. Be yourself. Communicate. Twitter is full of people like you, people of faith and purpose who are busy pursuing their dreams also and making the world a better place at the same time. Do both. Don't just pursue your career, ensure that you serve your generation while you are at it.


I still want to dress amazing and chic. I am chic right now but the flats take the elegance out of everything. I am just a tad elegant with smart sensible shoes. I love my smart, sensible shoes because my calf don't hurt at night when I want to sleep and think of how to use my creativity to change my world the next day.

- Build relationships as much as it is within your power, it opens you up to meet other great people. God has made many, they are out there, just reach out and say hi. Everyone is on twitter to talk to others.

- Tweet everyday, no matter how small or how much. There is never a wrong or a right thing to say, let moderation guide you though.
- Be yourself. Don't put all your secrets out there but don't be afraid to be vulnerable if it makes some other person's life better or encourages another person

Please don't join the nasty crowd, everyone is fighting one battle or the other, don't make it more difficult by being difficult and do be a listening ear. 


BUT if you are running a professional account, while being open, remember that you are representing another company. Put the brand first and never have any altercations with a company brand twitter account.



Communication changes all the time, be ready to change as it does


I am a very important personality on Twitter, so important that John Maxwell follows me. That is one of the advantages of Twitter, you get to meet and talk one on one with these amazing people who are changing your life so you change the life of others.



Don't advertise on Twitter, instead engage. Be polite, be friendly, be helpful. Use twitter as a BMW to drive traffic to your blog or website. 

Don't use swear words, it is viewed as irresponsible and you won't get the crowd you are looking for using that strategy.

No swearing!



If you are running your company account, remember not to
 tweet on your company info only. 

Entertain. 


Chip in about 20% company hardcore content and then the remain 80% should be used in educating, entertaining and sharing.

Do let me know what you learned or your comment or your observation.
To enjoy your twitter account when you wake up in the morning, follow these fabulous people on twitter


@johncmaxwell
Renowned author and speaker

@udookonjo
Millionaire real estate female, she's Nigerian too.

@maxlucado
Interesting guy who edifies the soul with his words, buy his books.

@iam_davido
The 21-year old or the 23-year old with the baby mama drama that happened around Christmas. He's also a very successful music artiste

@imagineitincpub
My social media account for my company, if you need any help holla at me.







Photo Credit: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment